Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

My Ultra Ulta Obsession

I had never visited Ulta until about a month ago, and on that day I began a new phase of my life. I am well on my way to becoming a VIP member and I no longer have enough room in my makeup box for everything. Yes, I said box, because a simple bag has been too small since I turned 13. Recently I bought Ulta's sculpting palette in Astoria and I am in love. As a high-ranking member of the chubby cheek club, I try anything and everything to make myself appear to have cheek bones. However, I don't enjoy spending hours in front of the mirror applying makeup that will most likely sweat off of my face in under an hour. Ulta's sculpting palette was the perfect combination of ease and great results. If you haven't tried it yet, I highly recommend it, and they usually run sales every other week (I got mine for $5)!

No comments:

Post a Comment