Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

The Negative Side of My Online Shopping Addiction

Like the majority of the female population, I have quite a problem with shopping. It developed into an addiction once I graduated college and had nothing better to do than sit at home and buy things online. This quickly became an issue when I started buying things that had no practical use, plus I was running out of money. With that being said, I was in LOVE with every item I purchased (mostly from Etsy, because that site is a drug to sorority girls), except for one. I ordered what I thought would be a gorgeous white comfort colors tank top (perfect for the beach) with a Lilly Pulitzer pocket and my monogram on it (because everything should be monogrammed). I placed this order on May 22nd. It is now July 2nd and guess who JUST NOW received her item? This girl. I'd be ecstatic to finally have it, except for the fact that it's pink, doesn't have a Lilly pocket, and has someone else's monogram on it. Imagine my surprise that somehow my monogram of bHa had somehow turned into kSa. I'm writing this as a warning to all other online shoppers. Make sure you read the reviews page on ANYTHING before buying it! If I had taken a look there before placing my order, it would have saved me a lot of money. The seller has multiple bad reviews with the same issues that I've had. 

I hope my misfortune can help some of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment