Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Sorority Girl Wine

Hey Y'all!

I'm so pleased to announce that I am now a rep for an up-and-coming website called Sorority Girl Wine! Make sure you check them out for all things wine related! As a new grad, I figured it was about time to become a bit more refined in my taste for alcohol. The days of Natty Light and Burnette's are (hopefully) behind me forever and my future holds wine and nicer liquor (like the kind on the middle shelf, because I'm not too fancy). So far this has been a wonderful experience for me and I can't wait to see what this opportunity will bring!

What are some of your favorite wines?

Make sure you check out Sorority Girl Wine at http://sororitygirlwine.com/contact-us.html!
Call us, beep us, if you wanna reach us at:
Twitter: @sororitywine
Facebook: facebook.com/sororitygirlwine
Or, feel free to email questions to sororitygirlwine@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment